This revolutionary method of teeth cleaning on the principle of polarity completely removes plaque, tooth decay, and tartar safely, painlessly and efficiently, even from the most inaccessible places. Savings are substantial, since tartar no longer needs to be removed by a dentist and it is not necessary to use toothpaste.
People with periodontitis, bleeding gums, loose teeth and other dental problems are our most satisfied customers.
How it works?
The technology inside Ionex toothbrush causes the head of the toothbrush to become negatively charged, while your tooth enamel temporarily changes polarity from negative to positive, which causes positively charged plaque, tartar, bacteria to detach from the enamel and transfer to the negatively charged head of the toothbrush. This is how all the plaque and tartar from even the most inaccessible places is successfully removed. This cannot be achieved by any other regular toothbrush.
This is how all the plaque and tartar from even the most inaccessible places is successfully removed. This cannot be achieved by any other regular toothbrush.
How to use
- Wet the entire toothbrush under water;
- (optional) apply toothpaste to the toothbrush, but not necessarily;
- Take a small sip of water in the mouth, because water is a conductor;
- hold the toothbrush on the metal plate (cathode) on the handle of the toothbrush the whole time and place it on your teeth; a circuit is closed and the indicator light turns on automatically);
- clean your teeth as usually, but very gently with circular movements and avoid strong brushing and bending the toothbrush;
- after use, thoroughly rinse the toothbrush under running water and wipe it off until dry;
- it can happen that the light is on for some time after use – when the material returns into its original shape, the light turns off.